Partnership Staff - Accountability
Leicestershire Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges share a commitment to avoiding the use of Permanent Exclusion. Therefore all students whose needs are met in part or in full by the Partnerships remain on a school roll. The school retains its responsibility and accountability for those students who remain on the roll.
Schools therefore need to be reassured that the Partnerships are performing well.
There are two ways in which accountability is secured:
1. Through the local groupings of Headteachers (Local Governance Boards) who have arrangements for overseeing their own Partnership. These pass their minutes and evaluations to....
2. The County SEIPS Governance Board which meets three times a year. This in turn reports to the Leicestershire SEND and Inclusion Board.
Advice on Local Governance Boards is available here.
This Page gives access to:
1. Recent Reports of the Partnerships tabled at County Board Meetings
2. Background data that forms the basis of Partnerships Reports
3. Summaries of SEIPS Finance Data
Partnership Dec 22 Report
Published for the Dec 2022 County Board
Partnership Summer Term Report 22
Published for the JULY 22 County Board
Background Data June 22
Published for theJuly 22 County Board
Background Data March 22
Published for the March 2022 County Board
Published for the July 2022 County Board