Partnership Staff - Accountability
Leicestershire County Council has delegated funding for "at risk of exclusion" pupils to local groups of schools, colleges and academies. All pupils in Leicesterhsire in this category remain on a school roll. Pupils who have been formally exlcuded by a school are placed on a roll of anotehr local school through the Fair Access Process. Schools therefore need to be reassured that the Partnerships are performing well.
There are two ways in which accountability is secured:
1. Through the local groupings of Headteachers (Local Governance Boards) who have arrangements for overseeing their own Partnership. These pass their minutes and evaluations to....
2. The County SEIPS Governance Board which meets three times a year. This in turn reports to the Leicestershire SEND and Inclusion Board.
Advice on Local Governance Boards is available here.
This Page gives access to:
1. Recent Reports of the Partnerships tabled at County Board Meetings
2. Background data that forms the basis of Partnerships Reports
3. Summaries of SEIPS Finance Data
Partnership Dec 22 Report
Published for the Dec 2022 County Board
Partnership Summer Term Report 23
Published for the JULY 23 County Board
Background Data June 23
Published for theJuly 22 County Board