Parents and Students - Welcome
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Schools and services working in partnership to secure good educational outcomes for our most vulnerable young people.
Who we are
The Leicestershire Secondary Education and Inclusion Partnerships work with all publicly funded secondary schools in Leicestershire to support children and young people who find it difficult to cope in school.
The County of Leicestershire is divided into five Partnerships that roughly coincide with district council areas. Each Partnership has its own unique arrangements to fit with local schools but all work together on common issues.
Leicestershire County Council
The Partnerships work in partnership with Leicestershire County Council so that all sorts of services can be co-ordinated around the needs of vulnerable students
The Five Partnerships:
1. HBEP Hinckley and Bosworth Education Partnership
2. LIP Loughborough Inclusion Partnership
3. MSCIP Melton and South Charnwood Inclusion Partnership
4. NWLLIP North West Leicestershire Learning and Inclusion Partnership
5. SLIP South Leicestershire Inclusion Partnership